Sunday 14 August 2016

Mighty Vibes

[Best Believe] Croxt:


It rings a bell, top-down and am on my way. We can run this place, we just need to know how to do it. There are times when words will be taken for granted then, let the best actions weigh in daily. The baker's dream; to fill our mouths with the most pleasant and appetizing delicacies. Wake up with an appetite for success. For what it's worth, half-way done does half the job. Progress. Dream takes you halfway; the grind spicing things up all the rest of the way. Full-throttle speed and the horizon beyond is for those born ready to drive forward. Love rules any day and my heart is filled to the brim. I could get a dollar every time I expressed my love to the universe and numbers wouldn't lie. I could add height to my standing every time I stood up for love. Taller dan dem, with the highest perspective. The beats would drop and the mighty vibes would kick in, totally felt. Good things come as a result of good actions. So I put it on paper in the best ways possible and follow the guidelines, lessons learnt and dreams to follow. The best support comes from within and freedom has always been within us. If it's us we wanted, it's us we found. If it's to win we wanted, we won that first time. If I give you one more, with the way that I move, it's nothing. So much more to give where this keeps coming from. Abundance is the name of everything I seek. Nothing left to take away; room for more. The mighty vibes have fallen in love with my journey and with the way that I move; it's everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment