Tuesday 1 January 2013

All I Wrote

The syllables right, my will to write.,
the world is a fright, am I afraid of this rite?
The light at the end of the tunnel is bright, but
the pipe at the end of the funnel is tight.
All I said is all I wrote,
All I wanted is all I wrought.
Whatever I dreamt of is what I sought,
Whatever I craved for is what I got.
Laugh love but love laugh.
It's a bluff, I graph time against love,
the X- Axis versus why? Ask this.
Then I contemplate, if there was food on my plate.,
The early bird I am, eats the worm before late.
If it was a bet, go home to your bed (I won)
If it was a bade, I fare thee well.
After all is done and all is said,
After all the big spoons are called a spade,
All I've written is all I wrote,
And all I wrote is more than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment