Thursday 23 January 2014

Fired up

I would tell you I'm fired up,
but how would you believe me?
How would I describe the fire that burns within me?
The flames of the joy that come with motivation,
that crackle and sparkle, with undefined clarity,
deep inside my heart of treasures and mind of tranquility.
Insanity? Yes! Please use that word to describe this situation,
because this right here is an insane condition.
Friends, what I am in is a frenzy!
It's crazy.. I could describe it but the description would be hazy,
but you trust me, it'll raise me. It will push me up when I'm down and lazy,
it'll get me to work, it will keep me busy,
watch this space, I've braced myself,
I will run the race and maintain the pace,
and in case you're wondering,
this feeling is unwavering.
It is here to stay and as far as I can see,
it's like an apple a day, that keeps the doctor away.
The following statement per se,
are words that I meant to say,
the sole message this piece intends to convey;
everyone needs motivation.
and I'll be kind enough to bring this to your attention,
that that phrase needs no complex explanation.
Through visual, audio and any other sensation,
let motivation be a natural conception.
let it be the fuel to reach your ambition.
let it be the weapon and ammunition,
let it deepen your set resolutions
let it define your determination
and help you reach your goals,
your final destination.
Sleep and dream motivation,
wake up, smell the coffee and look for motivation.
What motivates you is what will drive you.
Find it.

I would tell you I'm fired up,
and how you would believe me,
is how you would see me.
Motivation goes unhidden, in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment