Wednesday 8 June 2016

Defend mi Friend

[Love My Style] Croxt:


The giant who sleeps light. No need to fight but always winning. My money is coming with me. I know where I started and it's now that we're here. My girlfriend finds me amazing as I find her too. She's one of a kind and she likes it when I smile. Play the piano for me we'll keep it pin-drop silent. The allure here is simplicities. Little truths that add up in the end. So aim to make the best music; amazing sound, beautiful songs. Yo, it's true, you make my day. From born in the ghetto to destined for greatness. Yup, they say it comes down to us but who are we to defend ourselves? All we want is to have some fun, spend some time. These things count. What have we done? Who have we crossed? None. Black and white keys could create colourful music. That's the beauty of a piano. It's what we give out. Not how we look. Not how much more money we make and definitely not why we were made. We were made for the best. Anything less, you can keep it. Give it to me if I'm worth that. I have more than potential in me. I have drive, dreams, focus and ambition. You'll see me get there. Clean the walls the best graffiti just arrived in town. Tokyo stocks are high and that's why we prefer the Japan. Spice on wheels, you know, I love them chicken noodles. Some chicken nuggets. Church songs for the children. Party songs for the children. Best life songs for the children. Motivation songs for the children. It's in the little ones do we find ourselves the most. And from me to you, you, my friend, I'll defend you the most beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment