Wednesday 8 June 2016

Don't Tell Them

[Life and Beauty] Croxt:


Don't tell them what to do; tell yourself what to do. I'm kickback and my shoes are kicking. I'm one in a million, by the way. Alladem love it when I walk. Fresh, fresh, fresh everything. They don't know what it means to be yourself through all the fight this world puts up to make you someone you're not. But I know what it means to allow greatness to happen. I have mastered myself. Every step is accounted for. I miss nothing and they know you belong with me, I with you. Let's get it to a place of higher motivation. Never despair; no matter how hard they fight you. Master your desires and guard your own. Believe in yourself, even more, every time. Find your light even through the darkness. Blame no one, even yourself. Bless everyone you encounter. Paper bills, Interac and unscripted liquid money, provide for the bread. Good things, come. & when they show up, be their guest. That's how it works. When you learn to let go and let God take control.

No comments:

Post a Comment