Friday 6 May 2016

Firm on my Feet

[Love My Style] Croxt:


These shoes fit perfectly firm on my feet. I stand and the world stands beside me. Yeah, try that fake shit with me and you already know there's no deal. Come the way you are and I'll meet you where you at. I've come a long time to play games with real life people. Come, see we've been through a lot already. Now it's time for us to choose what we want in our lives. Great things take time but when they're here it's a party. Get in the works, keep improving and proving yourself. There's people out there who are willing to root for you. Go and bloom. Shine for the world. Again, I'll say this; there's more to who we are. There's much more to life. There's much more to music. There's greatness to find for those who seek and believe it. Believe in yourself. You can rise and you can rise again. Leave the worrying and prepare yourself. Ready for the things you aim for. Ready for the responsibilities they come with. Don't doubt yourself; there might be enough people already doing it for you. Hope for the best, work for the most. As you stand, you've stood already and as it stands, you're firm on your feet and ready for progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment