Thursday 12 May 2016

Forget Me Not

[Love My Style] Croxt:


They say fake it till you make it while at the same time, faking it is repulsive. I don't want to be hated to make it. I don't wish fear on anyone. I don't hope evil to befall anyone. We are the children of our thoughts and people are growing with us. If I want the best for you, I'll show a better effort. I'll be there and appropriately there. No half-shows but fully truly, the whole experience. I am genuine in all I do. Real and true, human and committed to growth. Let no one scare you. If they don't understand you, they'll fight you when you speak up. So keep defining you for yourself. The amazing things you'd love to see in someone else and how they do things, you can learn them for yourself. Challenge yourself to be better. Respect the people around you. Correct the misinformation. Upgrade the levels each time you can. If you're fake about the process, what's going to be genuine about the results? Know yourself; today better than yesterday.  Tomorrow better than today. Keep grinding and keep growing. The ones who belong in your life will come and stay, the ones who don't fit will eventually lose their place. Keep hoping for the best in all you do. Remember, you're only as good as you believe. Your actions speak louder than words. Work for the better tings. Work for the nicest. I'll give you juice & I'll leave you empowered. I'll do what's right and I'll do it just right. I'll go for the best and I'll be the best at it. I'm here to last so I'm pretty sure, you'll forget me not.

No comments:

Post a Comment