Tuesday 31 May 2016

Ye, Mi Remember

[Love My Style] Croxt:

They could never hold me down and every time, I've held my ground. I remember the first time that we happened and it's been a beautiful journey since. Believe me I've felt the vibe-filled beats of the summer dancehall Nirvana. The moves keep coming and the DJ keeps on going. The speakers booming and the lights keep flashing. It's a party all over again and the weekend just began. Face the universe with me; there's nothing to fear. Set the trends with me and let the worries disappear. We are on to the great things and till now, mi remember. Mi remember the times we had and the stories we shared. Mi remember the songs we sang and the places we went. Mi remember the dreams and the hopes we entertained. Mi remember the struggle and the strong we've been. Mi remember you for who you were, who you are and who you've always wanted to be. Mi remember the sun and the rain; the fun and the pain. Mi remember the history. The chemistry. The mystery of finding yourself in someone else. Mi remember the touch, the feeling. Mi remember your company and chill. Mi remember the days and dates, the special occasions. Mi remember the last time we spoke and the first time I saw you. It all fits in now, just like a puzzle. The picture keeps building; the movie, momentum. It is when we begin to learn the things life has to offer that we begin to make sense out of all else. Remember, mi remember and from January through December, I'm living life through the calendar.



No comments:

Post a Comment