Wednesday 11 May 2016

Sunshine Boy

[Love My Style] Croxt:


Sunshine boy, they call me. I walk in with the sunshine. Value visible, effective almost effortlessly. You learn to welcome the good things in your life. The great things, you work to achieve them. Ye, there's hype around me. I don't know exactly who I'll end up becoming, but he'll definitely be amazing. Sunshine boy steals the show. He takes it all. When sunshine boy walks in, it feels like a new day. Everyone spotting sunglasses, flashy flashy all over, it feels like a trend. Everything becomes easy to see. Wolipa tings. A smile every time there's sunshine; heat up the airwaves and presence is felt. Those who can't stand the truth hide under shadows. I know when to step out and how to carry myself. I do not need anyone to define who I am. I got this. I'll take your advice and if it's suiting, I'll fit it. I'll take your advice and if it's fitting, I'll suit it. I will keep defining and redefining myself, holding close the things I get to learn, seeking greatness in all I do. Call me Sunshine Boy, whenever. Yes, it pleases me greatly to bring joy to the world; the people all around me. You can do it. You can shine even when it's dark. You can rise even when it feels like you're falling. Everything is nice. Make it right, do it right, say it right, think it right. You were born to shine and today, I cheer you on.

No comments:

Post a Comment