Sunday 13 March 2016

A Gentleman for You

[Free At last] Croxt:

It's been a long time and every time I look at you, your existence fills my cup. You are enough, more than enough. Enough for you and the people around you. You are never too much yet you never stay small. Your steps are all done well & how you carry yourself, carries so much joy. You're the flowers in my summer imaginations and the radiance inside you lights up my world. Heavens made it right that I meet you and every step we take shall shape us to the next level. People are scared to grow so am here to remind you that a gentleman for you could show you what you deserve; to get there, wherever it is you wish to reach. I know now you wish for the very best. Therefore, growth remains our best option. Teach me how to glide above your skies and to ball up your clouds till they drip off the blessings they should. I know what's important for me and I get to understand what is important to the people around me. If it's important for you to be treated as a queen, be my guest. If it's important for you to realize the best out of life, we will do it together. It's a thousand moons I'll prove myself to you in many ways even if I don't have to. A lady like you deserves a better man, a better place, a better way, a better vision, a better perspective. So allow me to remind you that there's a gentleman for you inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment