Tuesday 1 March 2016

Endless Inspiration

[Croxtworthy] Croxt:

Like waters from a fountain, the wells of inspiration never cease to swell. I'm flowing in my thoughts and I choose only the best. That's how you build yourself. The mountain is hardest to climb at its base if you're yet to make a decision. Yet the higher you climb, the harder it is to make it higher. That's why we need motivation sometimes, even when we got this. Even when going back down is the easiest choice to go for. Motivate me to go the extra mile. If I'm stranded challenge me for solutions. If I'm tired, give me even better reasons. I never lose sight of the target until I beat it yet the focus I have needs to be hyped. I hype up myself and if you throw in some support, we're reaching higher heights. I hype up the people around me, not in empty words but in building vibes. I'm excited for life. Who will bring you down if you're convinced that upwards is the only way to go? I'm not looking for the easiest way out but the most rewarding and true. To be smart gets you far. To be smart and never lose yourself, even better. When you've found yourself, you've found the true meaning to the juice of life. I'm surrounded by people who are growing and unashamed of their experiences. What do we lose if what we gained strengthened us? The best do not stand by as they watch the mediocre do it shoddy. They present a better way. We are here to make a difference. Not because it's not as good as it is but because we believe it can be better. Reach out for the fruits borne on you. Sow the right seeds and cruise on the right speed. These highways already know where we are going.. They lead me right to my doorstep. The stairs are climbed and the doors open. It smells like home in here, I'm where I belong. Dust and clean your shoes tonight we dress to kill. Well-groomed and ready to roll. Get your groove on. We came to slay. If they think they know how to, we know better. We are not here to show off but to celebrate our existence. If you with it, keep shining and if you're getting there, keep learning. Somethings we have to live for by ourselves. I've been there, done that. I came, I saw and I conquered whatever kept me small. I know what's important to me and to everyone I get to meet. We are here with a fire we have mastered and fear is long gone. That's why we never run out. We have with us what is called; Endless Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment