Monday 29 February 2016

Blessflix

[Love My Style] Croxt:


We've been on the rising end and to get there in itself remains a blessing. What we had to go through, we know, and with this freedom, it was worth it. Now I am worth conversations. People want to talk to me. They want to hear more. I walk into the dancefloor and everyone notices the new kid in town. They all have their say but can never deny I has it. I bust new moves and the club turns into a movie. It's wild and everyone has their groove on. It's like a wave of coolness and everything we do is fashion. From coast to coast we stay blessed and we are present where it matters. You roll ready when you're found ready so we stay ready. I have my lady by my side and she's been at it with me. I'm there for her and her fire is my desire. She's everything nice. I care for her and I care for me; she cares for herself and cares for me too. If it's Netflix and chill, we're talking about a Blessflix. We stay blessed and with our blessings, we flex.

No comments:

Post a Comment