Wednesday 17 February 2016

From Before

[Free At last] Croxt:

I've been doing this from before and I have no reason to stop now. I am no longer looking for reasons or justifications but the answers to our questions. The answers are boundless and endless to the count & if we could all tune into our delights and hope for a better day, a better day we would have. Not everyone attains perfection but the journey towards it is fulfilling. Who are we to play small to our hearts' desires? We long for the best and that's why we start good and keep getting better. We are on our way to our freedoms and nothing can stop us. You can't beat champions committed to bettering themselves if you don't get any better yourself. Match up to catch up because we are not looking back. If you think you're forgotten, catch up with us and remind us you exist. Save me the troubles of a poor tomorrow; we are in for the best of times. We can all see that it's our season of growth and the sunlight is abundant. I get inspiration from different highways and if it makes you feel inspired to do better, take it. You are my favourite cup of tea and you awaken my senses. I sip you in style and I know you like what we are up to. Everything goes well with a cup of tea and you are the sweetest every time. Be it in the morning, noon or sundown, you make my smiles widen. Maybe it's the way you moisten my lips or how I lick you off them. Either way, I'll kiss you till you believe in yourself more than the stars imagine. I've come across beauty and yours captivates me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment