Tuesday 2 February 2016

Best Believe Me

[The Mvmnt] Croxt:

Baby, I'd be lying if I said I don't care about what you think. I do. & what I care more about is what it means to you. I don't scorn other people's thoughts and ideas; I see through them and I make the effort to understand that as well. I am not high up in my clouds to ever look down on anyone. It is not in me. I am creating a path of understanding for those willing to listen and if you're one of them, I'm really glad you're on board. I see through the fears, I see through the pains, I see through the doubts, I see through the misconceptions, I see through the lies, I see through the hate, I see through the lust, I see through the regrets. I see everything as it is and how it should be. If it's not too much to ask for, I embrace that which is right and true. I don't encourage mistakes and I humbly humble the pride in the things that do not deserve it. I love and I pray; I work and I play. If you don't see me for who I really am today then tomorrow is even a better day. Don't wait till you're scattered and too much to be gathered. Do this one favour for me and for yourself; live life through your own judgment but be careful enough to gather a much clearer understanding. There's not one right way to get through this life but at least stay away from the mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment