Wednesday 10 February 2016

Fashion Passion

[Free At last] Croxt:

Me gots the passion for fashion. Basically, fashion is one of my passions. Style is who I am and I inspire fashion. I set things on the right course and we never go wrong. If you're on the bench, judging a fashion show, the best way to judge the designer is by how the clothes make the models feel. By myself of course I admit that it's true. If a clothing item makes me feel real good then I'm keeping it. The better you are, the better your treatment. Earn your respect and they will treat you right. Do the right thing and see how bigger strides can get. We do not have to pretend anymore, we know ourselves. Yes, I'm patient. If good things come to those who wait, then better things come to those who wait while slaying. I believe in growth. To become the best version of myself is the mission. & no one can stop me. You are stronger than ever before and it's in due time you'll realize it was all for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment