Monday 15 February 2016

That Which I See Not

[Free At last] Croxt:

Dear Lord, today I pray that my eyes may open more to that which I see not. That I may see more than what I do; that I may have a better understanding in all I go through. Open the eyes of my heart, that I may see even deeper and with compassion. Allow me a vision clearer and unmoved by emotion. Let me see what I need to see that I may do what I need to do. Let me be where I will see what I need to see. When the evening falls upon me, allow me to see even during the darkness. That I may never lose my way. I shall not be blinded by anything and I'll see things from the right perspective. Different points of view is where I'm sitting at and I'll always go with the most right, most effective and most needed point. I am on the highway now and I'm grateful I can see where I'm headed. The GPS is set in my heart and nobody can take the directions from me. I'm here for the long run and am looking forward. The steps I'm taking and the speed I'm cruising at have one thing in common. I am prepared for anything that could happen and fear has nothing on my vision. I am not afraid that it will eventually happen. I am not afraid that I will get there. Now that I can see, I am free of fear and I've come from so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment