Sunday 28 February 2016

G.W.A.T - Greatest Winner All Time

[Croxtworthy] Croxt:

If you've been a winner one time, you can be a winner more times. Take your time and understand yourself. Show me how you do it, I'm so into learning. You're my number one and I can't deny you've captured my attention. Let's go through the history books and see who really got it. The winners of all time have one thing in common. They become great by being good. The only way. Be good to the world and the world will be good to you. You'll have things in control if you seek it. You have to love yourself through believing and when you get be grateful. It's the fire of youth in me and it's never dying. I am the hero of my times and history books will be getting an addition. Champion me, champion you, what are we still waiting for. I feel the spring breeze and I hope winter is not planning on staying longer. I survive. I make do. I create realities. I set the steps. People dance to the beat and the producer feels proud. I make the DJs feel cool. The dancefloor has everyone on their zone. We came here for the good times and it's already always lit. We've got the fire and you can't deny I use it right. I know you better. I understand you. I know we getting it right. Fly into this magic and paint a book, and write a painting then have some fun doing it right. I was ready this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment