Monday 14 March 2016

God knows that's not Me

[Free At last] Croxt:

I have zero need to pretend and God knows I got this. I'm here, I'm there; I'm all over the area. I don't fight for things that don't matter and that's why the things that matter still find their way back to my path. If you're doing something right, some people will be afraid to admit it. And I understand why. It's only the ones not afraid of the thorns that reach for the rose. Drama aside, what's in here for me? I'm not going to waste your time so don't bother wasting mine. If winning is a chill dime, then y'all can lose if you think she's not worth it. I remember where it all started. I'll take the bull by the horns and it'll still feel like a massage. Whatever ill they have to smear on me, God knows that's not me. I care for you if you'll have no need to pretend with me. We're vulnerable when we're open and God knows it's not in me to take unfair advantage of honesty. I take loyalty out on special dates and give gifts to friendship. We can have fun and still stay real through it all. The weekend is lit already but you don't trust the ones who break it. Trust glass and I'm glad trust is like glass. You already know when it's broken. Some people don't see the need to learn. The people around you might want more from you without even knowing what they're aiming for. So, what's the move? Where are you headed? In the morning when you wake up, brush all those people out of your mouth and speak for yourself; you already know enough about other people's lives. God knows it's not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment