Sunday 27 March 2016

An Attitude of Gratitude

[Life and Beauty] Croxt:

Mine is a grateful heart and a grateful heart is a cheerful heart. She whispered in my ear and sang a beautiful melody. The day was made and tonight, tonight we dance under the moonlight. You move like the wind, the air that I breathe. An attitude filled with gratitude will get you to higher heights. So the roads led up the mountain, through the woods, the bushes and into a clearing. The places you take me fill me with delight. You excite my senses and exalt my presence. When we are together, we are together again. Just us, free and whole again. It's like you make me stronger, you make me smarter; a roller coaster of pleasure. I'm planning something new and this time, like last time, like next time, I'm going with you. A surprise is a surprise and I'll surprise your surprise too. Different things mean different to different people sometimes. Give me something I'll be grateful for. If it's time, we will spend it best. If it's money, it will serve us best. If it's strength we will flex it best. If it's love, we will cherish it best. I'm at an altitude of satisfaction and at each level, I am content. An alluring attitude of gratitude. I keep winning and this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment