Thursday 10 March 2016

Beautiful Days

[Free At last] Croxt:

Youthful years are beautiful years. The struggle is beautiful, the hustle is beautiful, the thoughts are beautiful, success is beautiful, failure is beautiful, love is beautiful, relationships are beautiful, the world is beautiful. Yet you don't have to see it my way but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. With the juice in my veins I hold the world in my hands, a view I've chosen myself. Look at it this way, it's how you look at it. The world gave me lemons and I explored my options. It's not easy to be believed with just the truth in hand, much more is required. That's why I ready myself. I will not give up and I will always find a better way; go with the best. Beautiful days we have here and when I said failure is beautiful, it actually is if you learn from it. Failing strengthens us. What doesn't kill you makes you better. So I'd fall a thousand times and I'd still rise up with the waves. The ocean is beautiful in so many ways. The mountains are beautiful in so many ways. The desert is beautiful in so many ways. All animals are beautiful in so many ways. People are beautiful in so many ways. But when you're in the heat of the moment, how you react sets you free. The freedom of truth is letting it manifest in you and in the world; rising into better realities. So I'm not ashamed of my youth. I am still learning from it. The more you learn from your youth, the more it keeps you around. So, yeah, these are indeed beautiful days.

No comments:

Post a Comment