Wednesday 24 June 2015

Anything you want

I will save you the hustle and simple frustrations.
I will cuddle your mind and kiss your desperations.
I will cover you in warm blankets of love
and care, and love, and care.
I will be there. 
And anything you want you will get.
I will protect your happiness 
and defend your joys.
What kills you will build you
and your fear will make you stronger.
You will drive my passions
and you will be my ambition.
As long as you have me,
baby, you will need no other.
And as the sun goes down,
I will travel with it,
I will embrace it and I will shine for you.
You'll lay in my hands and I will make you stronger,
you will drink from my cup
and I will fulfil your fantasies.
We will lie to sleep and you will dream beauty,
images you've always seen in the mirror.
We will wake up and you will be my breakfast in bed.
I will read you like the morning newspaper
because you've craved before 
that I would at least understand you. 
We will sail to far away places,
and see sights breathtaking to ever come back.
I will spoil you.
Anything you want, 
is everything you'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment