Friday 17 July 2015

Butterflies don't shit

Croxt:


Because there's no way, something that beautiful would let off something that disgusting, disturbing. Bullshit! Butterflies shit. too. Whatever goes in must come out. To be a butterfly, to begin with, you have to outgrow your caterpillar body and shit it out. Wings come when the filth in us is drained out. That's how we become better people. When we learn to do better. When we soften our hearts and open our minds to things that build. People with a desire to add value into everything that comes their way. I admire that type. You stop lying to yourself about your abilities and fix the inabilities first. You can't fly a plane with a broken wing and birds know this. Because they feel that pain. Not in their pockets. A butterfly with a broken wing breaks my heart. To be beautiful but only to yourself. To be unable to fly that people may see what you have to offer this world. So you're hidden in your small space, feeling small. Because to be honest, sometimes all we need is a little money to make it. I remember when I was small and I would think to myself that if I had the money, I would definitely dress better than those who did I met. And it's every person to their own taste. We all like what we like. And growth is the thing I like most. Growth in all aspects of my life; I have always desired and worked toward. You know you've started from the bottom if people can trace you back to nothingness. And of course you do not want to sit and be comfortable along the way. I'll pass by asking for directions to the top. If there's some zeal left in you, I will persuade you to give it at least one more shot. We will journey together. At your pace unless of course if you happen to be too slow for life. Some journeys need longer steps. For the beauty of a journey is in reaching its destination. To be a butterfly, you will need brighter wings. That's who you were born to be. Beautiful. That's where you get your name. Everything about you is what is beautiful. And of course the whole world doesn't need to see it but to those who land their eyes on you, let them savour the moment. Carry these things with you, that you may bless the ones you meet. I have had this speculation that maybe caterpillars might have wanted so bad to become butterflies. They desired to shed away their caterpillar skins. Some people might see it as shit, but at least it played its part. No one should ever be ungrateful. When we get there, we will have fought the necessary wars we will have needed to fight. That's how we get ready. You bloom when you're ready. And when you need to shit, shit. Get rid of the filth but not in public. Butterflies shit too, it's allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment