Tuesday 14 July 2015

A Beautiful Mind

Croxt:

Grab your future and run away with it. There's potential written all over you. I can see it with my drunken eyes, spell it with my bewildered mouth and feel it with my fingers, smoothly. You are like a gentle breeze when you walk into a room; a hurricane when you open your mouth to speak. The things you say blow my mind. Yours is a beautiful one. You know how things happen like a movie; like how you can watch things unfold right infront of you? I'd buy popcorn for yours and get frontseat tickets. I'd really love to watch how you do things. You think things out, you're thorough. You say things after you've thought about them. Isn't that what only smart men do? Grab a chair and pay me an audience. Little an audience has the world given you, even though, you deserve the most. For you stand among them different, not to be praised, but to be emulated. A friend once told me that "You are the man all the men should be" and I believed him. So I could ask if you need money for your thoughts because every good show deserves an applause but then I know the smart man you are will refuse to accept. Favours come this way. You refuse to give in to the simple infatuations that arouse your body and it's because you have learnt to shut down the noises and do the right thing. You are what I want to become. You inspire people. You give them hope. You show them that it can be done. Roads not taken are taken this way. The beautiful mind will always choose the right paths as long as he keeps walking. Even when he stumbles, he knows well not to trip twice on the same road. Some, you never see coming but once they have arrived, you handle it like you were born for them. You have my admiration. Isn't it what we call the epitome of well-being? To be worth something not money. Something intangible. To be priceless. To abound in everything is a skill you've mastered. Your touch turns even the most ignored into gold. You give the hopeless hope and the homeless home. If people can actually give you a place in their hearts, doesn't it blaze your within that you managed to stumble upon a light none else has soaked in? And it radiates, you give it out freely. You bless those who bless you. You keep away from the paths that would make people hate you. You're a joy whenever present. It's never the same with you. and without you. You quench the thirsty souls seeking refreshment from the wilderness in their lives. Some of those things drain you. But you, you are like a humped camel that never thirsts. The power you have within stirs energy in everything around you and I know you know I pray that you may continue to evoke positivity and preach good vibes. The good always win. No matter how bad the evil thinks they've taken over. Because there are bad people in this world. Full of self and deceived by the mere words that like-minded individuals utter carelessly. So I pray that your goodness may be cushioned in goodness, fashioned with admiration, protected with love and driven by a heart willing to find solutions. Find no rest until you have won. The sun shines brightest in the afternoon. In the heat of the moment. Rise up to the occasion and seize the day. Men have come and gone and many things you say will remain. Yours is a beautiful mind and I do not know who to praise. It reminds me of the egg-potato-hot water theory. We were all made the same but what we entertain in our minds, defines who we are. The egg hardens, the potato softens. I guess that's who we are. Everything we pick up is decided, again, in the heat of the moment. If it's in love and peace you sought, you found life. You found everlasting wisdom. Evil is ever-present in our lives. Colourful and selling its way in. Many have fallen this way. When their minds chose to entertain the thought of evil. It grows within and chews up the good. So I pray that your mind will remain safeguarded from that which walks evil. That tomorrow you will walk in confidence, giving positive vibrations to all you encounter and don't forget to mention to me if someone ever gives you this super-huge compliment: 
"Your mind is beautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment