Monday 6 July 2015

The language of my eyes

Croxt:


Because sometimes I always wanted to get lost into my own world and disappear. I badly wanted to love and bring to life every one and thing around me. I brought warmth where it was needed. Everyone cherishes those moments. At least, some of them do. Also, I had wanted to connect more with people from otherlands that I knew less about. You know how we are all tuned to our own desires? Yeah. So I always feel it best to put my best dress on, on days I feel defeated. But then sometimes I put my best dress on because I feel excited and super optimistic. We do the same things for different reasons. & even the few we choose to love, love us back at their own will (sometimes convenience). We are soldiers of a tomorrow that knows less peace. Chaos. The vultures there are alive and well fed. Things like these terrify me. But have I told you before how complicated things sometimes can get? Like you're picking up flowers in the morning, you decide to swim, lunch came a bit late, drove to the mall, bought things you really didn't need. But, it's Stacy's birthday in two days anyway. The delicate things in this world are not even the most fragile. No. The strongest ones are the ones on a treadmill, an egg angling and dangling at the edge of a mountain. Because we have put them there. We give power to those things we value and sometimes, we are lucky enough to find love. We inspire each other, we build one another. Of course mistakes will knock us down to our knees but we are strong. We have always been. So we will keep walking even if it means crawling ourselves out; even if it means dragging ourselves through the mud. The rope is untied where there is doubt and this opens loose more others. Say, you don't have to be constricted to choose sides. Freedom of choice but do not sit on the fence. Some of them have sharp things and stuff that cut. But let's just rub the dirt off and I'll say, I might be the one with the eyes that see until they don't. The language of my eyes is one I've come to understand so far. & by compassion; to love. We are cherished when we empower, hated when we despise. Be of fruitful hearts, flowery souls and spread good shades of love. Let people know you heart them and that you at least had one of those heartbeats of yours (for them) when you beheld them in your eyesight or when you remotely thought about them. And if we shall choose to stop the hate and cultivate love in abundance, maybe we will help me understand the language of my eyes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment