Thursday 16 July 2015

Love you poetry!

Croxt:


The love for reading is like an endless search in a desert. We seek our oases hidden in the inner voices of others. We are concealed when we find pleasure in that which most do not. Little minds find no affection in learning others. They would rather talk about them without figuring why they do the things they do. It's all in poetry. Hidden. Burdened. Sometimes forbidden. Heaven. Golden. And we fail to see mostly what is infront of us until it's outside our reach. So to every little bird I say fly. Fly where they can't reach you. Concealed by a secret only you knew. Be not new to the skies, they shower upon the regulars. They prefer the angels they know. For to rise with wings as a little bird, you grow. You find your place in the clouds and the comfort there nurtures your soul. Bless the skies as you dance upon the mountaintops because they know your name. They have secretly scribbled your name in the clouds as you slept. They wish you well. They love you. That's how things are connected even if the other side is unaware of attachment. Because to love something you have to have wanted it. Sometimes you never even knew to exist until you stumbled upon them. Hidden treasures. Concealed. But you know there are those things you can only love from afar. Poisoning love. We live what we have until it's gone. That's how things work. You can't love what is gone. You can only miss them. The memories you shared. Because to keep loving is to hurt your steps forward. Why would you cripple yourself before you even step outside? Let alone inside the paradise you always desired. It's true. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. It's true. So never be afraid to start. It's true. Even if they laugh. They always laugh. We search for humor in everything. They believe in you when you have believed in yourself enough to ignite the engine. That's when they will want to ride with you. Or, upon you, wish they could. You see, people match clothes and at least their minds are not scattered. Like some of ours. Haha. We have found different petals in the same flower. We can not all be the same. It's a thing with robots. Which we are not. Neither are we cattle, to follow the herder's whistle. I believe we can all become better if we only compete with ourselves. Only. People will compare, they do that. It's funny how they find time for other people's affairs. 50 Cent filed for bankruptcy!!! So what? Let every man deal with his troubles. Even Jesus carried his own cross. So don't cross people. No. Some of them are defensive and when they attack they hurt. Don't bring hurt into your life. It's draining. Spend your time on more useful. Better yourself always. That's how greatness is achieved. Forget the pain of yesterday and strive to brighten tomorrow. I apologize for anyone I might have wronged. I am sorry. I apologize when I fuck up. That's what I learnt growing up. Leaving hurt hearts haunts. The careless ones realize it when it's too late. So I have doubts on where it stands on the narrow path of righteousness. I'm awakened that the truth will always set us free. If it is to seek happiness you seek, welcome into my world. There's happiness here. No one cries, we all wipe their tears. Our fears we know and we try daily to overcome those. I'll take you to places you've never been before. We'll explore. We will know more. Bless your soul for reading this far and if you love poetry as I do, write some and send it my way. I will read it and I will let you know what I think about it. People help each other. That's what love is. Being there. So I'll put my pen down tonight and say I love poetry!

No comments:

Post a Comment