Monday 13 July 2015

Mon Bebe

Croxt:


Mon Bebe cherié, I have a story I want to tell you! So today as the sun rose, I awoke, way before you did. Why do you always sleep smiling? Smh. You're weird. Or is it because I make you have nice nice dreams? Ha! I spiced up breakfast real quick; just how you like it. You woke up just when I was leaving and you know what that always means. The breakfast was nice. I cook so good sometimes. It's just how things are. We create what we want to see, to be. Work wasn't so much fun as usual. But you know me. I always bring it alive. It's always a party when I step into the building; everybody's hands go up; and they stay there; up there; because, all I do is win win win, no matter what. I scratched the car, by the way. Hate when that happens. You know how you're so careful and then someone else's carelessness puts you into trouble. It's a pain but the strongest and prudent men forgive such the easiest. Because they understand we all fuck up sometimes. No one's perfect, babe. Maybe only you, as long as I keep these loveglasses on ;) You know why I think you're perfect? Because I've heard you speak of your imperfections and they are wholly a beauty to behold. And where I have my doubts, you've loved that about you so much. And I'll never tear you away from anything you love. Such is what makes us happy. That's why sometimes I say I'll give you anything you want, even if you clearly can see that I have nothing. You're a strong woman. A beautiful strong one. Anddd, your mother knows you've found someone to cherish. Someone who listens to you. And if I ever should fall from this high place she has enshrined me in, I beg you to know that I will have tried my best and fought every battle I will need to be engaged in to keep you. Because someone just does not let go of a good thing. I believe in us. I believe the stars have wished us well. I believe the rains blessed us that night as we kissed. The dust on our feet for the long hours we walked hand in hand. The way you smiled, the way you looked at me. It's beautiful, when you finally meet someone who understands the language of your eyes. Keep them. Treasure them. The road is well driven if we keep our eyes on it. So let's not believe the lies and listen to our hearts. They play every tune true. The night is choking in swiftly and before I pass the last breathe for today awake, as I fall into slumber, remember, I have always loved you Mon Bebe cherié. See you in the morning, we have a story to finish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment