Saturday 5 December 2015

F.B: Forever Beautiful

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt:


My heartstrings are plucked by the things truly most beautiful. So when I say I am in love with happiness, please believe me. I have seen children play and nothing is more beautiful than the joy that radiates even from their simplest actions. I have reason to believe that we are all fashioned to be in love with the things that make us happy. The things that come natural and naturally I was pulled to the joy you set alive inside the crevices of my imaginations. Yet to think that I would be elsewhere would never make sense. I am comfortable in the knowledge that things will get better so I put effort knowing that harvest is on its way. Look into the mirror and believe in the beauty hiding inside you. Let it manifest complete and in no time you will see the vibrations roaring evidently comfortably on the outside. Be fearless and you'll be fearlessly beautiful. Be free in your thoughts and actions and you'll be freely beautiful. Be fierce in your fight for inner peace and you'll become fiercely beautiful. Be friends with yourself first and you'll soon see yourself become friends with your own beauty. Be focused on finding what plucks your own strings and your beauty will be focused on the true you. Try feeling for yourself and the feelings you express will be just as beautiful. Try falling in love with yourself and with the things that align with your heart that even when the time to fall in love with anything else comes you'll fall beautifully. You are the author of your soul and if you let it, you will direct yourself. Don't shy away from leading yourself into the freedom you yearn for because who else would do a better job? I have no motive concealed in reminding you to be the best version of yourself and if you could stop hiding from the truth maybe you could have enough time to learn how to fly. I admit I admire you even from a distance. If you find your true beauty; don't ever lose it. I believe in you. & I also believe in your ability to remain FOREVER BEAUTIFUL.



No comments:

Post a Comment