Saturday 19 December 2015

PARTYcipation

[Straight in the Mood] Croxt:

When you are at a party; be a part of the party. Be in it or at home. Be part of the fun and part of the solution. Look, I love how you are the life of the party. It's fine by me how you always manage to steal the show. The best thing about tonight is that the DJ knows we have arrived. Another one! He knows the types of tunes we turn up to and I know he loves how we dance. How we give life to the party. The speakers are booming and it's going down. Somebody call 911 and tell them the roof is on fire. Call security and tell them we're about to have a situation. #Lituation. The ladies have their makeup well-done and they all look ready for a beautiful night. The men are full of energy and the sound of their laughter is music to your ears. Friends are reconnecting and everyone is making their peace. It's crazy. The atmosphere is turnt and it's about to be one blast of a night. The drinks are in circulation and every one is in a good mood. The bouncers outside are welcoming and the bartenders inside are charming. You can literally feel the fun. My squad turns up like individual. Whatever that means, no one else compares. And since you clearly can't beat them, feel free to join us. I love the way you dance and the way you move. It's like you're moving with me. It gets too hot some times in here and a bit sweaty. The people keep going and the DJ never tires. We know we deserve a good time and that's what we are having. No disrespect and zero discrimination. We came to light the night up and that's why I brought my lighter. To light. The night. I see the higher we go the cooler we become. You are busting some dangerous moves and it looks like I may want to join. The way we move around here is beautifully mind-blowing. Dance like you have a great point to prove. It's one of those nights where you could care but care less. You could be whoever you want with zero exaggeration. The limelight is on you and you better show us what you know. I've seen people become believers after doubting your potential. Move with the beat and let the vibes bless you. Who wants a dance? Who fancies to dance with me? It's a party and I'm making sure everybody is having a great time. If you want something let me know and in case you need anything hit me up. It's crazy we are back at this, here together again, after all we have been through. Let's make this a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment