Saturday 12 December 2015

I'm on your Team - FootbalLove

[The Name is Ditiem] Croxt:


Level the playing field and allow me to see from post to post. The ball is in our court and the only dream we have is to score the most goals and in the most beautiful fashion. Targets are reached and limits exceeded by the ones who know what they are fighting for. I am versatile in every sense and I see you might be intimidated by the chances I create. I am not looking out for myself; I stopped playing selfish when I realized we could all be the stars we ever dreamt of becoming. I will take the lead if you are a bit shy or not fully convinced yet. I understand fully why I am in this. I have seen the bigger picture and the most we could achieve. I am not trying to steal the show or claim all the light but if by it shining on me would bring you on, then I've let it. The changing rooms might be messy but the world needn't see it. They clearly should not see my anticipation or the anxiety you're dressed in. They see the game we play and cheer the goals we score. Let's not fall behind the lines to please ourselves or fight amongst ourselves to settle old scores. Those ones don't matter on the field. This is the chance to put behind our differences and claim our pot of gold. Imagination is our name and possibility our drive. We only take the chances we create so allow me to be as creative as I can. Don't try to lower my energy and don't dress me less to look better yourself. Don't compromise with what we have but challenge me for more. I could give us the world if you're not too stubborn to keep taking us back to where we started. I could grant you the wishes you always had before you met a real winner; somebody with pure intention and clear motive. A caterpillar like you deserves to fly. To butterfly. To become something I'm convinced you could. It's not going to be easy but at least we have the compass directions. Google Maps is our friend and the number of goals we score will put us on the map. Don't despair and play your part. We will make each moment count and if you ever lose faith in me; never lose the one you have in yourself. We are on the same team and it's time you stopped worrying too much about me. Let's get these goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment