Wednesday 9 December 2015

Know me, Know me

[The Name is Ditiem] Croxt:

Searchers and finders find fun in everything they search for and meet along the way. Some of them have searched the truth and found it. Others have searched for themselves in all honesty and found their purpose. I'm not a belieber but you could ask me; "What do you mean?" Now, I'm sorry for the mystery I've walked in before but of what essence is it to brag about the things I really never had? So to answer your question, it's never too late to say that you're sorry and if a thousand times would pass and still have you as my friend, I owe you gratitude. I'm thankful. For all the experiences I've met along the way. For the beauty in life and the endless opportunities to redefine myself. The fact is, I have never doubted my potential and I never will. If you know where you want to go, then you obviously observe the tides before you set sail. Ships were never built to be docked and the Maker knows the potential hidden in it. The buyer might be blind to some of the faults hidden inside but at least there's a lot more they fancy to spend their treasures. Know me by name and I'll know you by yours. I've stuck to a trade that helps me grow. See, as a man thinketh, so is he. And of course I want to be everything beautiful. Know me and you'll know beauty. Know me and you'll know better. Let the ones who chase the winds lose their way; I know where I'm going because I chase my dreams. Make no fault in knowing me for the wrong reasons; it only gets things complicated. Wikipedia will also know my name so you definitely won't be the only one. I advance. I always take the next step every time it's possible to do so. In all definitions, that is someone worth knowing. Let's make the world a better place and if you ever believed one man could change the world, be glad that at least, now, you know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment