Tuesday 1 December 2015

Compass Directions

[Of Paths not Taken] Croxt:

Freedom is for the mind that has its sense of direction. I talked to the jailer man and to me he seemed not to have one but the desire to keep lawbreakers behind bars. It's a good motive until disrespect and contempt towards his victims overflood his mind. I've also had conversations with the captain of a new ship and he intended to keep it no secret like a new song he just discovered on iTunes that filled him with content and new probabilities. So I envy your ability to fall in love with the things that contain immense potential. It is what we all should be; contain immense potential and fall in love with the things that do as well. I am a traveller and each needs his/her compass. Google maps could be my friend but there's barely any access to data in some of the fields I venture into. Some paths are out of the ordinary. & without a clear outline, we overlook some of the steps we should take. Faulty compasses get on my nerves and that's why I'll fix whatever needs to be fixed as I journey forward. I seldom get lost and the admiration I have for you is that of a person who knows their way. Be the bread I serve for breakfast as I embark on a new day and the dinner that keeps me rested at night. I am on a roll and no one could stop me. The wise bus driver knows it's never too late to wait for the old lady trying to catch his bus on a cold winter morning. You are the juice I need to bloom and the birds and bees will be grateful for the sweet nectar we will produce together. If I knew my way to my destination, I'd quicken my steps unafraid. I am no coward and in the face of trials, I triumph. Let's not change targets because we fell short; tomorrow is another day to do better. To push ourselves. To get there. I will not change conversations if you make me uncomfortable. We will talk about why I am uncomfortable. I'm not changing teams because the others look convinced. We know where we are headed and what it takes. If I believe enough to become the butterfly I desire to become, you will hold the testimony for me. We are tried and only to the point we are capable. Never give up. Give some things a thought and you will replenish the dying cells. We have been leading all the way and there's no room to stop now. We will break the walls if we have to and we will rise above the barriers. We will make the most out of it because we are never missing the way. I'll be your compass and you could be mine to. The things that were missing in the picture are about to be granted enough consideration and if it's too far for you to come with me, thank you for the miles we clocked in together. I'll be your compass and you could be mine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment