Sunday 23 August 2015

Fly Like a Butterfly

Sting like a bee and just let me be. To be or not be,  never question my sanity. Like Muhammad Ali, beat the speed of light. With all your might, calm the oceans tonight. Together we will fight. Just search the light, tonight is the night. Let me hear you say, we gon' be alright. Tonight, the skies share in our plight, our daylight, our delight. So ascend, spread your wings and fly. Don't listen to the lies in your eyes, believe me you'll fly. Fry me eggs in the morning and I'll sugar your coffee just like how you like it. This is real love, you're true to me, no diggity, we fly in dignity, I'll be the Meek to you Nicki, and everything you pick in the mall is yours, chérie. Lately, you've been busy busy, but still my life is easy easy. Everything you say makes me go crazy crazy. Everywhere you touch makes me dizzy dizzy.  We get busy. I know, you miss me when I'm gone. Can't wait till I'm home. Let's call it a draw, you win you're my all. Let's do this. Let's get it. All. Let's fly, so high, into the skies, just like a kite, a kite in the night. You are my delight, my angel, and my light and tonight, let me see you fly, like a butterfly. I sting like a bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment