Sunday 16 August 2015

Gimme Life, Gimme Favour

Croxt:


You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine. So he sat on the fancy streetchairs a few steps away from the bar he lodged in tonight. He stepped outside away from the loud music and lit a cigarette to listen to his own music. He needed that sense of calm right now. He wanted to ease his mind. He must have pushed his foot a little bit in further. When girls would look at him, they would tell him they love him and most were sure they did not even know why. Charm. I could swear sometimes it feels bless to just listen to the happenings of your heart. Mine is jolly. It's beautiful. I hear we create our own paradises but I'm never too quick to believe these things. But the fountains of water dig deeper where they fall. That's how you know your worth. Assess yourself and spend money with a sober mind. If it is to be really happy you want, it doesn't really matter ;) I'll ask for a million things from you and in all that, I'll compress them all into two and ask you to: 1. Gimme life, 2. Gimme favour.

It's all I ever desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment