Saturday 22 August 2015

Train your thoughts

Croxt:


You only think with your eyes, that's why you're so easy to fool. You see garbage, you'll speak garbage. You see garbage and think. Then you get it out of the way first. You clean garbage. I only think with my I. Myself, my me. So I'm not easy to fool because my mind spots the wrongs and thinks hard how to make things right. I'm not easy to fool because I do my very best to understand every situation I find myself in. It always takes time like always. Things take time and they happen every time. The train tracks have me side-tracked here and not because of fear or coming not prepared but at its existence. Surely, a great invention. I see a train chi-ching across the valley and smoke rising from its head, occasionally saying something only the tracks would understand. Smoke rising from it's head.
Flowing back to it's back. Making decisions, keep pulling, removing the waste as soon as it appears. So we are all trains I've come to assume. Carrying people on board, in our hearts, minds and all. They stay there because they met us at the station at the same time they intended to leave. They might be quiet but it's because they trust. They believe the train they are in is headed to the destination they willingly paid for. It's choices we all make and it comes with the consequences. So let your head be free and do its work free. Let the smoke of confusion, stress, worry, jealousy, negativity, arrogance, regret, shame, fear, hate, selfishness, pretense, gossiping, disloyalty and all that bullshit; let it all be expelled away from you. Keep yourself clean and you'll help people reach their destinations. Keep your mind sober of negative thoughts and only build on the positive. Then believe, que sera sera.



No comments:

Post a Comment