Thursday 27 August 2015

Syntax Era

Croxt:

It's the Syntax era and the sandals of gold dress my feet. My robe kisses my feet. I have not known defeat and that's a really huge feat. Accomplishments! Open the floodgates of heaven and let it rain. It's when you achieve some of these things that you look back and see all the things you hate; you look around and pick out all the things you hate; you look inside and see all the things you hate. To change the world, you first cleanse the latter, yourself. All the things you hate about yourself, the clatter, you work on them. You wash yourself and seek for guidance, even if from within. You stand tall when you have to but humble yourself enough never to project your weaknesses onto the other. You build others up, you don't make them feel small. That smalls your mind. If you think of others as better versions of themselves, you better your mind. & it's like in everything else in this world, the more you give freely, the more free your soul becomes. Tighten the guitar strings and lace up your dancing shoes. Clear your throat and practice your vocals. The birds are about to join us as we harmonize this song of hope tonight. The skies are disguised as emptiness but whenever you see the blues, remember it's always out there looking for you. A roof over your head. Somebody call a doctor and tell them I've been eating an apple a day. Fighting a battle a day. Peacemaker in the streets, lovemaker in the sheets. I've drowned in a bottle of Whiskey and stepped out sober. I've walked through fire and calmed the winds as the hot splints massaged my zonked out limbs. I am in the periphery, afraid of no one. The fear-mongers have lost and their coffins have been prepared. They nominated the 6 to bury them. May their disturbed souls rest in peace. I have cultivated love even on the dry rocks. I do not see it as wasting seeds but hope that even something good can come from nothing. I will have needed the soils to accept my efforts and given the right sphere of growth to my words. I am in an era of growth and it never stops. When you stop growing physically, I guess it's time to grow spiritually, or emotionally, or mentally, or all combined. Challenge yourself and learn something new. Run away from the things that keep you grounded and challenge the things that make you doubt your strengths. Face your fears and know which fights to pick. Don't be scared to be scarred if you feel the urge to stand up for yourself. Never let anyone sit on your face, step on your toes or injure your thinking. When something steals your peace away, fight back, not to injure, but to regain your peace back. & don't get me wrong, none of these wars are physical. We are beyond that. If you still seek a woman for her looks, you're still missing the point. How long will you go? How short will you keep falling? There is power in the name of Jesus, to break every chain. Rise this day, it's an era of good vibes and positive thought. It's the era where we challenge ourselves to do better. It's the era of forgiving all those who wronged us. It's the era of listening and learning. It's the era of cultivating patience. It's the era of questioning the skewed. It's the era of rising beyond our limits. It's the era of humility and greatness. It's the era of Syntax.

No comments:

Post a Comment