Wednesday 19 August 2015

Intoxicated Swimming Pools #2

Croxt:

Swimming pools and sinking dishes. Washing thoughts and dirty laundry and dirty socks and dirty children. Play a game with my mind; a puzzle of infinite waters and a complicated maze of endless rhetorics. I can see beyond the eye can see. I look deeper and once you've defeated the fear of sinking, you dive deeper. I stay afloat now, row my boat with confidence. Buoyancy. I'm heading North West according to my compass and it's where I've always intended to go. I've met a lot of boats on my way.. some too fancy and others needing help in supplies. All boats are different and the motive sometimes, different as well. I've seen people on boats desperately seeking the shore. Impatient boats. I've seen people on boats never wanting to leave. How much do you need to? So some of these boats look like they are floating but they are actually sinking from within. & the bigger the boat, the larger the loss. So keep your hands reaching out for the waters infront of you and push them back. Kick-splash your way to the finish line and never stop midway to rest. Practice till you no longer need to. Learn how to breathe above water even when in motion. If it's anything you need in this world, know how to access it the easiest way possible. And don't be so dependent on it after you get it because then you will never fully immerse yourself back into the depths. Have and take what you need, there's always enough for everyone. Don't be greedy. Be selfless, one with the waters. The blue waters will respect how you treat them and you will find favour in their tides. They will sing your name and caress your tired limbs. Push and pull harder sometimes, you'll get there faster. Learn and learn always. Learn how to be better. Learn how to stand even in the bottomless oceans. Learn how to get there and from there to your destination, even if you're still just here with me, practicing in an intoxicated swimming pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment