Sunday 23 August 2015

Not even close to ya bullshit

Croxt:

Don't judge me. For very many reasons but most importantly because I'm a curtain, you're a curtain that can always be opened. I'm a captain you're the boat so you just don't sink and we gon' be alright. Or what did you think I'm thinking? That the winds would trip and wind up taking us on a trip to doom? That your gloom is my gloom and am hiding under your shade? Shame. I'm certain it pertains to yourself and the way you're lost so let me be your compass and teach you how to get out the most. I assume you presumed am close to your bullshit. Or even miles away worse than your bullshit. But I'm actually not. These falsified images of yours would burn red hot on fire if I chose to zoom in and focus the light of the sun on it. Lenses. So you don't even know half my bullshit for you to shit blue. You think you think deep but the shallow waters are sinking your hopes. Your ship. Hold on tight to that rope and hope you never let go. Potato, poteto. Potaro, potero. Poraro, porero. Furthest proximities but I'll shy away from your calamities. So I colour my forest trees green as you axe yours for firewood. You ask if I'm any good and I'm the one preparing your food. You say I'm often misunderstood but I stood up for you when nobody else would. So set up the fire and use my energy as fuel. I'll burn in uncertain certainties and stretched lengths, exceeded limits, choked laughter and stifled silent disasters, calamities, while seeing how far I can go and how you might never even catch up. I sing in the showers sometimes so I can shower you with nice tunes. You don't have to believe me, I'm like the spiralling tubes. You'll know I always looked out for you when you land on your feet with a splash in the swimming pool I prepared for you. I've aired my views and created your crew. Something to believe in so you don't feel the need to believe in me. Something new. And don't judge anyone else of course, because they're probably not even close to ya bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment