Sunday 23 August 2015

Lithe and unoffered Tithes

Croxt:

You reap what you sow, you know, that's how that shit goes. So I've raised my brows a bunch of times and sometimes I'm tied, my tongue, this tongue that has lied. So many times. Lied and seemed too eager too soon to seek for forgiveness. So I wait till it calms, when it rains it pours. These late hours I stay up for power, take my showers and lay down to sleep inside my covers. I'm covered in shame. I haven't been giving to Caeser what belongs to his treasures and these sharp scissors threaten to tear my locks and make me bald. I'm a Samson. They keep forgetting I'm bold. So strong I'll break your locks even after you've swallowed the key but for the love of a woman, I fell for your plots. I'm like everyone else but special, I've embraced my flaws. When the time to be weak is at hand, let your strength take its toll. Keep calm and let things pass. That's what they always do; pass away. Because we only need a little patience to get our wings and fly away. I'll pay my dues. I know better. I know no loans are happy loans and I also know no laws can be over long gone broken and unpaid without breaking hearts. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry my pain became your pain. I never intended to. All I wanted was your dreams to be attended to. And to be someone else is something I never pretended to. I always wanted to calm your chaos and I'm pretty sure I did a good job. You've always believed in me 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment