Friday 8 January 2016

A Talented Idea

[The Mvmnt] Croxt:

Talents all over the world exist and I'm grateful I happened to discover mine. The pages keep turning and I like what I'm reading. I am not there yet but I already like how this feels. It's like a journey I'm not skeptic to take. These steps are well calculated and the Math I did in school looks like it's adding up. I'm really not into dividing people but multiplying my successes. If I am to conquer, I'll do it in good faith. If I am to be patient, I won't force my way. I'll let things happen; I'll let dreams come true. On the good side of things, I'm always aiming for the best. I need not stress, that I never let stress make me miss the point. I will make my mark. I'm hoping the heavens see me through because this is pure commitment. I know why, where and when I started. That's why I keep going. I keep getting better and better even in the things I was afraid of before. Your dreams are calling so pick up the phone. Talk positively to your vision and it will come to exist. Expect more from yourself. Do the most for yourself. Help yourself. Believe in yourself and make sense out of all this. The light is beginning to shine your way and it won't be too long before the stage is yours and the spotlight is on you. Opportunity doesn't come once in a lifetime, it comes when you are ready. So take as much as they present themselves before you. Take what's yours and grow with it. If it no longer is, you will know. Grow with the knowledge that nothing and nobody but you can stop yourself. Keep working on your dreams till you become your own music. The piano is being played in the background and the painting is starting to gain some life. Slowly but surely, you will figure things out. You've never been on your own and even if it were so, be your biggest cheerleader. Back yourself up. Mould your talents into something that will inspire the world and revolutionize their thoughts on to the best things in life. Guard your thoughts and never let what's petty steal from your greatness. You are sensational and the whole world could fuck witchu if you keep believing. Forever, you're a winner and don't let challenges conform you into less. Mine is a talented idea and it's genuinely genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment