Saturday 9 January 2016

Liquid Courage

[The Mvmnt] Croxt:


She calls it energy and I call it power. Vibes never lie and this powerful energy is the truth itself. There's a strong will in this one; a fire that can never be calmed. The hour is ours and the power runs through my veins. A standing ovation for the man of the hour. I'll take it. Thank you. I deserve the credit as much as I deserve the fruits of my labor. We've been here a while now and it's starting to feel familiar. Our presence is felt and they show us respect. We are what's what; who's who: that's that; there they are; what's cool; who's real; we the best.. Say no more. We have become the talk of the town. They already know us; they've heard our story. Champions have come to exist in us and fear has lost its place and ran away, scared. We are the heroes we've been looking for; the winners we were born as. We need not wait, the time has reached.. We need not worry, the plane has arrived. It's take-off season and you heard that about right. We walk protected and grow undistracted. We stay focused. I know what's up and I am what's good; She knows what's good and she's what's up. So I'll keep you updated; please leave your tabs open. If this isn't a movie then welcome to the real life. We are here for the moments and I'm already on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment