Tuesday 26 January 2016

Blessed Agenda

[Straight in the Mood] Croxt:

The minutes of the previous meeting confirmed today's agenda. It is a blessed agenda. We are here because we made it. Here because we're needed. I am here to make a difference. In the very eyes of everything impossible. When it's dirtiest the most, seeing the finished product cleaner is the easiest to tell. I'll do it nice. I know where to start.. It's the easiest to use yet the hardest to find. Those who've found it have replenished the world.. Given people a sense of direction. Inspired hope and led them where to grow. Moulded dreams into realities. Beaten the odds and eventually ended at the top. They were not afraid. They had found themselves and their true passion had come out. They had found a way. If you ever lose your way, come to me. Let's plan for the future and work towards it. Let's paint a picture and rise towards it. Let's sing a song and tune in towards it. Because we're needed. I respect your decisions, I'm just here to add a little fun. No one wants to admit it but happiness is becoming too expensive to find. Yet money neither does it. Or does it? It's your patience for the real and good things we ask for. Don't shut out a blessing before it reveals itself. It is our time to do what's needed and see what a difference. It is our time to do good one more time and see how good. It is our time to be great. We are able and we are available. Visible and yet untouchable. Nothing worries us. Nothing defeats us. The tables have turned and I'm the DJ playing. The speakers understand me and the crowd is super hyped. I pump up the volume whenever it feels right and I never make mistakes. It's the winning team and am glad you're on the court with me. I Steph Curry every time we play and I'll Mesut Ozil you when the chance is right. We came here for victory and it's served on a silver plate. We are going for the gold and no one can stop us. We are bold. That's why no one can stop us. If you're coming, join on in and let's take this all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment