Thursday 28 January 2016

Stay Plugged

[Ahead of Time] Croxt:

I'm there for the people that are. It's a huge round circle and believe me it goes and comes back around. That being said, for as long as I'm around, I'll stay plugged. Keep looking for answers with no sense of direction while am charged up and growing because I stick where it matters the most. I got a fire inside and you are my electricity. You keep my batteries running and I'll never stress enough how much I never stress. I'm blessed. I'm doing so much better. Last time you checked, I was yet to make some changes. Now, I'm da real plug. There's no one to please around here so please take a seat. Learn from the greats and plug into your lessons. Say a prayer or two and plug into your blessings. Your eyes are a blessing; a sight to behold. The scenery is amazing and I'm living the good life; the life I dreamt about. Now I stay up, awake and aware working towards the ultimate goal. We've been through so much it's too much to tell but what we learnt back then we give out freely. If you trynna be a boss, do what the boss do. Do what the rest miss. Stretch till you hug it tightly. The circumstances have changed and you write your own story. I'm in the headlines reading and I call this newspaper a bluff. It ain't plugged. Since, we're playing games now, allow me to reintroduce myself.. I'm the real plug. I know some people who need me and I'm there for them. If it's fake save your time, I see through it all now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment