Monday 11 January 2016

Catch Up

[Straight in the Mood] Croxt:

Catch up so we match up. Look, I'm not going to boast about anything but you should know now I'm playing on a different level; a different zone. Say what you may but you could never fight against and win what you don't understand. I'll give you a fair fight if you're stubborn to the test. God is a fair referee and no, I do not do underweight anymore. If you have what it takes; come to me and if you want to see how far I'll go, come then and follow me. I'm headed to the topmost so I'm learning and getting what it takes. I'm prepared. That's the type of people opportunities meet. I've made an acquaintance with my dreams and they are actually friends for keeps; friends with benefits. You don't need longer hands to juggle eight balls but you need to know what to do with them. Shake the tree and see the ripemost fruits fall by your feet. Gather what's enough and spread the good news. I'll keep saying what I need to say and if it pushes you away, you're better off there. The truth doesn't hurt, it sets us free. It only hurts those who can't accept it and I hope you do before it's too late. I appreciate this much I've received and I humbly pray I'll do much more with the rest on the way. The bigger the dream the more effort you use to fan the flames and if nobody's in the way; nobody's gonna get hurt. Let's be nice and let's play smart. If it disturbs your peace, find the antidote. The cure is within if fear stays out of reach. Reach for more and keep pressing forward. You have been underrated enough so it's time to break through every barrier. If God's favour is on you; then my money is on you. You got this. Keep on going and what I know and believe is time will make sense out of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment