Thursday 14 January 2016

The Traveller's Maze

[The Mvmnt] Croxt:

I have been to places I've never been before through the stories some of my friends tell. The world is a small space for the Traveller's mind. The mind that never tires; the feet that keep walking; the eyes that keep searching; the fire that keeps burning. Yet I've met some people who've been to all continents and are still stuck at the same place. You should know what you seek to understand and if life was a song then I'm writing its lyrics. Fan the flame and see us take over. There's goodness in us that cannot be hidden. Let the neighbors know we eat food that smells nice. The music we play makes us happy and the poetry we write is the voice in our hearts. The air we breathe takes us to higher places. The games we play, we win. If something happens, we learn. What we know is what will take us around and even the unfamiliar warmly welcomes us in as well. Because they can relate to what we stand for. Catch a flight and move with me. I'm the pilot of this plane and I plan to go around the planet. When it's summer we will harvest and all through the year we will sow seeds of good faith and wait, see what happens. We are prepared for the world and it's been a long time coming. Tell a friend who'll tell a friend to prepare our landing spot. We have come to view the world from your perspective and I'm grateful we all are the same. Move with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment