Friday 1 January 2016

God Knows it All

[The Mvmnt] Croxt:

Seven points above average given that one point measures immense in quality. Tempests are the things we step over and there's always a clothe of protection covering those with the right contact. Favour is given to those who seek it and if you could be and do better as well, you would pardon those who are yet to know what they are doing. So I'm never afraid now that I know I am up to something beautiful. The universe listens to those who have the courage to speak to it and if fate was something real, good tidings befall those who keep the truth by their side. Some of the best things to ever have have never been tangible; some never seen. Yet they would lead to all there is to have, tangible and all. If you have grounds for the faith that upholds you, you rarely slip. Concrete foundations and strong pillars will keep my house standing and my home blessed. Where strength and fire is introduced, weakness finds a way to steam away. There's light present if you can see the way forward. Eyes open when we know where to look and shame cowers where the truth beams. What is beautiful anymore when there's nothing left? Yet to build, you have to create. To exist takes up space and in the absence of harmony, harm is done. To get to the point, I am yet to know all there is to know. Wisdom is my friend and I do what is right because I happen to know better. I sing to the rhythms that only sit right with my heart and if I ever will stumble, I shall seek forgiveness. Bless my ways and light my paths; fill my heart with delight. The table has been served and my appetite has been well-nurtured. A taste of elegance and an amazingly great attitude. The air around me is purified and the foods I get to eat are well prepared. Welcome to my life and feel at home. The way to know better is the desire to grow better. Strong is beautiful and I have never wished less for myself. Success is my name and ambition is why I keep the dices rolling. I am passionate about the things that matter and just to be clear, everything that's true matters. Keep on going no matter how blank the page seems because to write history, you need to at least put the pen down. Write your story. Above all, if you seek it all, you'll come closer. God knows it all so at least you know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment