Thursday 28 January 2016

The Truest O.G

[Ahead of Time] Croxt:

Naughty is nice and nice is just kinda naughty. If you know what you are doing, it gets the job done. On the other hand, they get the most those who seek the most. So, to say the least, I am one of them. I'm on the winning team and we never gon' lose. We are ready for the world and whatever it brings. There's no fear left in us. We are more than conquerors. We know what we are going for and we are headed there. The numbers are going up and our fire is going nowhere. We were built to last. I pray to get through and that's why I've been getting ahead. I know the right things to ask for. I ask for the best and appreciate the rest. I know problems will always be on the way that's why I stay on the lookout. I know what I'm doing. I count my blessings and run out of numbers. I said we won't stop and the path is way clearer now. I love myself because I know myself. I stand out and it never goes to my head. The armour is shining bright and my army is the smartest. They know what's up and they get the job done. They are true to themselves. I'll give freedom to leaves and you'll see them dance in the winds. Words are powerful and I intend to keep it that way. If it's real & true, speak your mind and if it's not, humble yourself enough to learn what is. Things add up and if the blessings suit your fit, you steer into control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment