Tuesday 5 January 2016

You could be way More

[Straight in the Mood] Croxt:

You can be more than what you think you are. You can be more than what others think of you. You can be more than what you seem. You can let it out, your fire, and light the world up. Most people do want to understand the people that they meet in life and preconceived notions and wild guesses set you as something they can figure out. Then again, most people think of themselves in one way that fits into who they want to be and set it in stone. You could be way more than that one thing. I am a poet and that is not all there is to me. I am a dancer and that is not everything I am. I am a leader and I have more than just leading to offer. I sing, I rap, I play, I pray, I think, I blog, I play my part and there's way more from where all these come from. They could call you fat and I'd still believe there's more hidden under what they see. They could call you beautiful or ugly and there will still be more I'd be interested in. You could be one thing and I'd be sure you could be another if you tried. See, the wind does not blow only in one direction. The sun does not light up only one side of the planet. The stars twinkle all over the sky. The clouds would rain anywhere they wished. You could be way more than one thing. It's not a double life if you believe in yourself and learn the most through every situation you find yourself in. It's not complicated if you will find your joys in more than one path. Commit to yourself and to the possibilities in the experiences you abound in. It's not a rare sight to see someone all-rounded with everything going well because all they did was work on themselves. I am a believer in the ability to grow and to discover that which we can achieve. Anyone could be shy and still be way more than shy. Anyone could be a nerd and do more than just nerd. You could be anything and there'd be more to that. You could be who you say you are, who you think you are, what people think and say you are and have more to who you really are. Then, let nobody put a limit to what you could achieve or drag you lower than what you once believed. Fight for who you are and for the most you could become. We don't have enough time to waste pleasing the same society that doesn't dare to dream. If you could be one thing, yes, then you could be way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment