Tuesday 29 September 2015

Femme Fatale

[Morning Fires] Croxt:


Strike a pose, my lady, and steal my attention. I'm willing to pay it. To pay for it. Attention has never been expensive to me. And with like all the focus I've put into different things before, I'm pressing for returns. The blame game goes round in circles and they caught a squirrel spinning inside a nutshell. So I prefer never to summarize my ambition until I've seen it bear the fruits I craved for. Hunger pains and this hunger pangs I have have had me turning pages to seek a passage that would get my message. I am keen to the things I ought to be careful in. That's why I stopped taking advantage of the weak. I strengthen them instead. I've seen rose flowers dry up and lose their colour. I've also seen dry seeds become giant trees. It's all in due time. So I prefer not to waste my time on things that will pass. I press to increase and to give to Caesar what belongs to him. At the end of the road, when you've been cornered enough, you have to make a turn. & I believe all turns are good turns if they turn out well. So it's time-out for poverty and time-in for prosperity. All good things will come out to my favour if I go out to look for them. As much as I need strength and support, I've already built myself up to be a tower. Even for refuge to those who seek it. It's easier to be a light because at least you have a platform in the dark. Find the light in me that has me glowing. As she is a light so have you my friend beheld a glorious sight. She knows what she needs to do and she does it. To win she does and afraid she's not. She's a lamp that never runs out of fuel and the more trees she gets a hold of, the bigger the forest fire gets. So keep me a blaze and kill all that bothers me. I'm not fatigued but I figure these troubles could use some rest. Put them in their place and let's find a place together that we can both warmly and firmly embrace.



1 comment: