Wednesday 16 September 2015

"Terrorist" turned to Hero

[Frames of Reference] Croxt:


You're hiding something and once I find it out I'll show you why you didn't have to in the first place. I've been poor before, broke and broken, and I know that most poor people, all they cling to is hope. I wonder why that is. Some of them even lost that. So I'm guessing I could share my struggles and what I thought that we don't give a thought. The only help a poor person would get from you is in the VALUE of what you give them, if you ever choose to. I say value and it hits home sometimes and I say it other times and people don't know what it's worth. We think we've given too much sometimes but is that what they really needed? A sandwhich and some coffee, might never alleviate all the pain but sometimes too, it's really the most you can do. So give without denying yourself a smile of gratitude. Don't give for favours; that's called selling. Give for divine favour. You know? The one that grows you. & don't go out of your way to try and grow yourself you might detach yourself from your roots. You can always bless wherever you are. In your own way. People need different things and basically that's why I'm surprised beggars on the street turned into a business. You don't need to beg if you haven't tried all your means. The poverty mentality sucks the blood out of your ambition and I tell you, don't even try to fight your heart. It knows what it wants. When the doors of opportunities open, and it wants you to step inside, fuck fear and face whatever. It knows that that is what you've always needed. So rise above fear in all it's aspects and dimensions. Don't let the fear in others creep into you. Yes, be careful and real and true. Don't flaw information to bring things your way. I apologize for any erratic behaviour this society must have presented your way but don't you know that sometimes things come and they end? We are not slaves to our situations but to the thoughts of the things that keep us in them. To break free is to waken up and realize that you've always been bigger than that which troubles you. Problems have always been there and I'm not saying bad things will never happen to good people. But don't bring bad things to your good heart because they surely will come. Be driven by the ability to think and think big and no matter how small the bomb you carry in you might seem, you never know the impact it would cause on explosion, of the VALUE you add to this world, until you've acted enough to increase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment