Wednesday 9 September 2015

And then, it hits you

Croxt:


"Everybody's got plans.. until they get hit," if I could quote Mike Tyson. How I am a dreamer just like he was, having to dream and reach for the stars and if I was to ever miss a star, then I'd grab a handful of clouds. You gotta do, what you gotta do. Most importantly, what needs to be done. So before you step into the boxing ring, you ready your fighting gloves. Victory only meets preparation. Practice makes perfect if perfect is where you feel satisfied at and still able to step into combat. Pain creates survival yet you could never have known you survived if you never got to walk out of the torment and the fires that once consumed you. Grace. The fighter who boxes with grace gets very good at their job. And with their job, I say their pain. Even in the Bible he suffered. But with great faith, practice, patience, persistence and hope, you never lose a single fight. You throw deadly blows and gravely injure that which attacks you. You put it in its place. Inside the ring, you have to do whatever it takes to understand the other. You observe them in silence and let the pain you inflict on them make the noise. We are beyond being petty. If you can't stand up and be counted then keep sitting and watch your chances miss you. You don't see too far from far low there where you sit. I will be working the night-shift and at least can start paying my bills. I've caused pain to a few and it breaks my heart. Everything is possible and I agree we all need to work on ourselves. No one is really ever perfect. But if we breathe and speak peace, tomorrow's covered. No one really has to worry. When we respect each other, we respect the order and disorder of all other things. We create peace. & when it hits you, make sure you stepped inside ready and prepared enough to win and clench the title in the first round.

No comments:

Post a Comment